Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
According to the World Health Organization, the National Institutes for Health, and clinical experience, Acupuncture is useful in the treatment of:
- Chronic and Acute Pain including traumatic injuries, headaches, neck and back pain, tendonitis, sciatica, carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia, arthritis, shoulder pain.
- Neurological Disorders including post-stroke recovery, Bell’s Palsy & Trigeminal Neuralgia, movement disorders.
- Respiratory Disorders, such as emphysema, sinusitis, asthma, allergies, bronchitis, sore throat, laryngitis, colds and flu.
- Gastrointestinal Disorders, such as food allergies, peptic ulcer, chronic diarrhea, constipation,
indigestion, gastrointestinal weakness, anorexia, gastritis, irritable bowel, colitis.
- Urogenital Disorders, including stress incontinence, urinary tract infections, and sexual dysfunction.
- Reproductive and Gynecological Disorders, such as cystitis, menstrual cramps, irregular or heavy periods, infertility, menopausal symptoms, premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Circulatory Disorders, such as hypertension, angina pectoris, arteriosclerosis and anemia.
- Immune Function including recurrent infections, supportive treatment of cancer and AIDS patients.
- Addictions including nicotine, alcohol and drugs.
- Eye, Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders, such as tinnitus, Meniere’s disease, sinusitis.
- Emotional and Psychological Disorders including depression, anxiety, stress and fatigue.
- Insomnia – Improve the quality of your sleep and improve your energy, focus, drive, and well being.
- Smoking Cessation – Quit smoking without the constant urges, mood swings, and food cravings.
- Facial Rejuvenation – Remove years of aging, decrease wrinkle length and depth, look vibrant, healthy and younger.
- Weight Loss – Used as an adjunct to diet and exercise, help get over the plateau period, boost your energy.