Physical therapists are highly-educated, licensed health care professionals who can help patients reduce pain and improve or restore mobility. Physical therapists can teach patients how to prevent or manage their condition so that they will achieve long-term health benefits.
- One on one physical therapy programs
- Individualized hands on treatment
- Ultrasound therapy
- Kinesio taping
- Stretch tone therapy
- Cold laser therapy
Massage Therapy/ Muscular reeducation
- In conjunction with chiropractic care, massage therapy can be used to identify and ease problem areas and prevent them from becoming bigger issues.
- Massage therapy is clinically proven to be effective in treating stress, pain, and muscle tension.
- Studies indicate that massage therapy is helpful for many other issues, such as headaches, insomnia, anxiety, sports injuries, and much more.
- Massage therapy is beneficial for your immune system. Massage releases toxins from your body which can be flushed following a massage by drinking water.
- Our certified massage therapists specialize in:
- Neuromuscular therapy
- Sport massage
- Pre/post natal
- Deep tissue massage
- Relaxation therapy
- Swedish massage
Infinity Health and Wellness offers personalized massage therapy with experienced, certified therapists to patients at an affordable cost. Doctors and therapists maintain strong lines of communication so that patients receive the most benefit out of their treatment.