According to the World Health Organization, the National Institutes for Health, and clinical experience, Acupuncture is useful in the treatment of:
- Chronic and Acute Pain including traumatic injuries, headaches, neck and back pain, tendonitis, sciatica, carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia, arthritis, shoulder pain.
- Neurological Disorders including post-stroke recovery, Bell’s Palsy & Trigeminal Neuralgia, movement disorders.
- Respiratory Disorders, such as emphysema, sinusitis, asthma, allergies, bronchitis, sore throat, laryngitis, colds and flu.
- Gastrointestinal Disorders, such as food allergies, peptic ulcer, chronic diarrhea, constipation,
indigestion, gastrointestinal weakness, anorexia, gastritis, irritable bowel, colitis.
- Urogenital Disorders, including stress incontinence, urinary tract infections, and sexual dysfunction.
- Reproductive and Gynecological Disorders, such as cystitis, menstrual cramps, irregular or heavy periods, infertility, menopausal symptoms, premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Circulatory Disorders, such as hypertension, angina pectoris, arteriosclerosis and anemia.
- Immune Function including recurrent infections, supportive treatment of cancer and AIDS patients.
- Addictions including nicotine, alcohol and drugs.
- Eye, Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders, such as tinnitus, Meniere’s disease, sinusitis.
- Emotional and Psychological Disorders including depression, anxiety, stress and fatigue.
- Insomnia – Improve the quality of your sleep and improve your energy, focus, drive, and well being.
- Smoking Cessation – Quit smoking without the constant urges, mood swings, and food cravings.
- Facial Rejuvenation – Remove years of aging, decrease wrinkle length and depth, look vibrant, healthy and younger.
- Weight Loss – Used as an adjunct to diet and exercise, help get over the plateau period, boost your energy.